Our show would not be successful without the support of the many generous Buyers and Sponsors. Thank you to everyone who has supported the show and all of the kids that have participated as exhibitors.
There are several ways to be a part of the show and help us financially award the efforts of the youth exhibitors.
Our Sale of Champions is a Premium Livestock Sale and gives the youth exhibitors a chance to be financially awarded for their hard work and financial investment in the projects they have shown.
If you are interested in being a buyer at our sale and have any questions, please feel free to email SmithCountyYouthExpo@gmail.com. We would love to have you join us at this year's sale on Friday, February 10th, at 2pm. (Bullard ISD Ag Science Facility (1426 South Houston Street, Bullard TX)
We are seeking sponsors for the show through the Buyers Group. This is an opportunity for individuals and business owners that are not able to attend as a buyer at the Sale of Champions to support the exhibitors. The Buyers Group will use the funds raised and disburse them directly to the students that exhibit projects at the Smith County Youth Expo. If you would like to be a sponsor of the show, please complete the Sponsor Form and email to SmithCountyYouthExpo@gmail.com and we can email you an invoice on receipt of your sponsorship form.
If you would like to contribute to a specific exhibitor but are not able to purchase their project, you can do so by giving them an "add-on". If you would like to do this, we have a few rules that we ask you to follow:
1. All add-ons totaling less than $100.00 must be paid before the end of the sale and will not be invoiced.
2. All contributions of $100 or less must be received prior to the end of the sale.
3. All other add-on contributions must be received by the Monday immediately following the Sale of Champions.
4. Even if you are not biding on a project and are just "adding-on", you will need a buyer number. You can sign up for this below and avoid the wait the day of the show.
5. All add-on contributions should be turned in using the online form or you can print and turn in or email the PDF "add-on form".
Need a Buyer #? Pre-register Now to Avoid the Line......
If you plan to be at the show and would like to have a buyer's number waiting on you, please complete the information requested and click submit. Come to the check-in table and we will have a Buyer's Number waiting on you!